Friday 20 March 2009

Dolly Draper Dishing Out Drivel


Apparently GolliWolli Draper is preparing for his new book launch, Tory Poppins has the full story here. I would imagine that the LabourLost Luvvy will be pulling out all the stops in a desperate attempt to impress all his ex Nulabore mates from his Mr X days. He will of course fail miserably.

Fucking nice.

Book reviews, if anyone could be arsed to read this self indulgent bullshit, may well be something like this:

"Prat"
Ian Dale

"You can just fuck off"
Guido Fawkes

Old Holborn

"Write it? I haven't even read it"
Mr X

"I've had him"
Lord Meddlebum of ManMuncher

"The smarmy cunt never does the washing up"
Kate Garraway

"Never heard of the fucker"
Editor, Psychotherapist Monthly

"Ahh good, something to wipe my big fat hairy arse on"
Grumpy Old Twat

"I've just had him again but don't tell Brownfinger"
Lord Meddlebum of ManMuncher

"Don't let that lying, self opinionated, cock waving bastard anywhere near me"
Gordoom Brownfinger

"Takes one to know one"
2 million unemployed

Psychotherapy my arse, you twat!

2 comments:

Cate Munro said...

OMG! Best yet! You're a genius! ;-)

May return soon..fuckety fuck. said...

who the fuck in cuntdom is that wanksmear?