Tuesday 16 March 2010

Hey! Liam! Leave Them Kids Alone.

Parents of secondary school pupils could be sent official warning letters if their child is found to be unfit on the basis of exercise tests.
Sir Liam Donaldson, the Chief Medical Officer, has recommended that all children should undergo a “beep test”, a series of timed shuttle runs which can be used to measure stamina and fitness.

Longrider deals with the fat fucker here.

Thank fuck the interfering cunt is leaving us in May.

Lawson Narse
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

Uncle Marvo said...

Fucking ginger.

Is that gingerist?

Do I give a shit?

Did I mention I'm in a foul strop today?

microdave said...

"Did I mention I'm in a foul strop today?" - Yes, you did!

"Inactivity pervades the country." - Of course it does, Mr Donaldson (I'm not calling you Sir). YOU pay them (with OUR money) to sit on their fat arses all day long because you know they will keep voting Liebor, you fuckwit...

Anonymous said...

I would bet that the ugly, fat interfering fuckface wouldn't pass a 'beep test'
He looks like a pervert and I certainly wouldn't trust him around schoolkids

Captain Haddock said...

Useless fuck-wit would be out of his depth in a car park puddle ..

Joe Public said...

Its a good idea.

Test the principle on ALL politicians first. If they're deemed 'not fit', then they ain't fit to effin rule us.

Lauren Simcock said...

He's GINGER.Say no more