Wednesday 17 March 2010

Diane Abbott Fail

It never ceases to amaze me how some of these 'official Labour publicity photos' manage to slip through the 'press officer' net. I'm glad they do though ;-)

Take this latest example from Diane Abbott's own website ....
says it all really.....


Feel free to add your own suitable caption in the comments.

Meanwhile my thanks to Woman On A Raft for sending this one in and while we are on the subject of that money wasting cash cow, the London 2012 Olympics, I recommend a visit to an excellent new site.... Unofficial Olympics ..... it has all you need to know about what's wrong with London 2012 ;-)

.

10 comments:

Stop Common Purpose said...

Loon.

ROFL

Oldrightie said...

Loony idea and a waste of billions. Utter madness the whole project. Mind you does keep foreign "no minimum wage" earners in a job.

concrete pump said...

Fat fucking hypocrite bitch.

Captain Haddock said...

"I'm smilin' cos I've learned the secret of how to keep the flies off my food .. I eat with my legs wide open" .. says Diane Abbot

Uncle Marvo said...

One black one, one brown one.

And one with a bit ...

Amazing what photoshoppe can do, eh?

woman on a raft said...

Many thanks. The other thing I like about that picture is the hanging ring sticking out of her head. I imagine a Christmas tree groaning under the weight of chocolate Dianes. Yum.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

That looks good on her.

Anonymous said...

Credit to the photographer!! Left a bit, a bit more, more.......perfect

Anonymous said...

Well what do you know, she's taken it away, I wonder why....

banned said...

Didn't get it at first viewing. Now if only the logo thingey had overlain the first O on the other side...turned it into a C