Friday 17 September 2010

Thank You

Despite the fact that I have in no way touted for votes during the fat poof's 'Annual Reach Around Contest'(©ASE), it appears that this blog seems to have done rather well by finishing 28th in the Right Wing (whatever the fuck that means) Political Blog listings.

Personally, I wouldn't normally give a flying fuck about how well, or how badly, I do in any poll or list or ranking ..... but this time it's different. There is only one reason that I can think of for having done so well in this year's 'contest'. Many, many readers of this blog must have taken the time and the trouble to email in their votes.

So, the very least you deserve from me is a THANK YOU.

More than that I cannot say because, to be honest, I'm just too fucking embarrassed and this kind of thing ain't too good for maintaining a high level of grumpiness.


Having said that, there is more than enough fuckwittery about the place to keep me grumpy ad infinitum but sometimes it just gets so bad that it's much better to laugh than to cry tears of anger. Unless you're this twat of course, in which case I would just stick to the crying ....




Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, there's some more fuckwittery coming your way!!

John Hillan Baker said...

Your a grumpy old bugger and they call you a right winger? Ah well, can't win everytime. Well done anyhoo.

killemallletgodsortemout said...

You sentimental old cunt, you!

banned said...

Don't thank me, I didn't vote for you, grumpy old cunt.

Who me! said...

You can thank me when i'm pope grumps..........i'll let you kiss my ring,well done you old sod :)

BRICKBAT said...

Best blog and very funny ;)
but i do not vote but you are GOT








ai love you AMMMTH URRGH GAOAAATTIEE

Bring On The Revolution said...

Thank you Gotty, we need sites like yours to freely express our utter disgust at the way this utter shit hole of a country is going! Long live freedom of speech and all the muzzie cunts, EUSSR and all the utter traitors and crooked criminals of the Westminster political establishment can ALL fuck the fucking fuck off and die!!!! LONG LIVE GOTTY!!!!!!

Headonpoles said...

Well done GOTty, much deserved!

As for that laugh, if I were Welsh, I'd have my trousers down and be preparing entry.

Bunni said...

Congrats, Gotty!  Well deserved and you have to be on that list of the great ones, because the libtards need to see how intelligent people behave!
Cheers!  I raise a glass or two to you  :)