Tuesday 7 September 2010

Ellie Sucks Up To Balls

Unless you can think of a better caption of course?


How very progressive. Ellie Gellard gives Balls the benefit of her deft fingertip skills during yesterday's live webchat on Mumsnet which actually involved all 5 of the Labour leader candidates, in yet another pointless display of 'huffing and puffing, before Dave MiniBlair is duly 'elected'.

If you look at the same webchat from another angle, you will see that Balls is the only one incapable of typing for himself. Fuck me, even his prime mentalist mentor managed the odd stubby finger or two on such occasions!


However, Balls did manage a rebuttle of his unshakeable bullying tag: "If you have a surname like mine, you know what bullying is like when you are a child. I hate bullies I think they are cowards. So if you don't shut the fuck up I'll rip your fucking ears off and use them for ashtrays".

Other highlights included a laptop malfunction for Andy Burnham, after he spilt mascara all over his keyboard, and Diane Abbott announcing: "I have no advisors on this campaign, isn't though, I'm quite capable of finking for myself, innit, and writing my own speeches. Dew get me?" Oh, and Dave MiniBlair's biscuit of choice is a custard cream but rumours that Ed MiliMinor still enjoys a rusk dipped in warm milk were unconfirmed.

Bookmark and Share

18 comments:

The Grim Reaper said...

I couldn't resist forwarding you the link to that picture when I saw it. I knew you'd have a lot of fun with it, but I love the subtle modifications to the picture. Even I wasn't expecting that. ;)

Nicely done.

GrumpyOldTwat said...

Cheers Grim! Meant to give you a 'finders' credit at the end of the post. What an amnesic old twat I am sometimes ;)

Garry said...

Gordon Brown - smaller than he looks.
Ed Balls - space invader.

Captain Haddock said...

If I had a surname like "Balls" I hope I'd have had the fucking wit to have changed it by Deed-poll ... Stupid tosser ...

Oldrightie said...

Gotty, I'm pleased to see you picking up on the this farcical game of charades just to disguise Millipede senior's coronation. This lot will be the rotten core of another rotten saga in the Labour march to enslave us all. Note the lack of condemnation of strikes in the pipe line.

The Grim Reaper said...

It's quite alright, Gotty.

Fascist Hippy said...

Yea good idea CH, Mr Testarcles seems apt.

Fascist Hippy said...

Constantly Furious made a post about typist Ellie some time back

http://constantlyfurious.blogspot.com/search/label/poor%20little%20rich%20girl

Bring On The Revolution said...

What a bunch of complete, total and utter wankers!!!

banned said...

Or, as they Magyars say, baromság.

GrumpyOldTwat said...

Here's an excellent version of the main pic, sent in by John @ stopcp.com. Click on it to enlarge .....

GrumpyOldTwat said...

but both a pair of bullying cunts!

GrumpyOldTwat said...

Reminds me of that old story about Arthur Penis getting fed up with having the piss taken out of his name. Changed it by deed poll to Whole Penis ;)

GrumpyOldTwat said...

Good point about the strikes OR and yes I have never thought that anyone esle would be 'leader'. Thats why I include a pic of Dave MiniBliar in my new blog header which was done way before the nominations started ... never mind the election itself ;)

GrumpyOldTwat said...

@FH - Yes, saw that at the time. An excellent post. Have done a couple of others on her, here, too I believe ;)

microdave said...

£25 for Anything you want??  That's infinitely better value than the prostitute who's been working her way through the England football squad.  £1200 a night!!!  I would want 2 of them and the full p0rn star treatment for that sort of money...

GrumpyOldTwat said...

.... for a fucking fortnight! ;)

microdave said...

I doubt you would ever hear from me again, after a fortnight....

How to leave this world with a smile on your face!