Friday 10 September 2010

Thank Fuck It's Friday [Part 10]


Well I saw some comical 'news' today that brightened up my week no end. Apparently, via Gary Gibbon, Gordon Brown is all set to be the 'warm up man' on the saturday prior to the forthcoming Labour Conference. He feels it would be right to say a few words before handing over the torch to the new Labour leader. Torch? Fuck me! Considering the forgone conclusion that is the Labour leadership election, I think Billy has a much better idea.

Either way, I shall certainly be setting my hard drive to record during that event as, apart from typically  excessive uses of the word 'global' (place your bets on how many), it will almost certainly prove to be a comedy goldmine.

I also heard a rumour, via the ever satirical Lakelander, that the swivel eyed McSnotty may well be busy on another 'saturday project' very soon. In conjunction with the BBC (Brown's Broadcasting Channel) he plans to launch 'Mincing With The Stars', where various sporting has-beens, soap-opera performers that nobody has fucking heard of and clapped-out politicians that no longer have troughing rights, will all be taught the dubious skills of the mince by a suitably renamed Gordon Du Brown.

That 'news' instantly reminded me of a video I did just over a year ago and seeing as it's Friday, thank fuck, I thought I'd give it another airing ......





Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Oldrightie said...

Billy's onto something there. Hound the Leftie fest!

microdave said...

Fuck me, I'm used to Flash Player sssssstuttering, but that was something else!

Can I volunteer to "Warm" him up??

Gildas said...

That's a good end to the week and a good start to the weekend. Just to round things off, got to fire the barbie up for tomorrow - it's Burn a Koran Day
;)

Captain Haddock said...

Had a shitty day myself today ..

so to counter the doom & gloom .. here's my offering, with the tip that one should choose whether to call someone a "friend" or an "Enema" very carefully indeed ..

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=funny+elephany+videos&qpvt=funny+elephany+videos&docid=166957809936&mid=EF945B7C009857C8168DEF945B7C009857C8168D&FORM=LKVR&filt=custom#

Gildas said...

Have a better weekend then Captain!    :)

Captain Haddock said...

Here you go Gildas ..

Make light work of all those unused, unwanted & unnecessary copies of the Koran ... ;)

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/clarke-cht617-briquette-maker-paper-compressor

Hope the Barbie goes well .. :)   :)

Captain Haddock said...

Thanks mate .. I won't bore you with the details .. but it involved a wind-damaged gutter/down pipe .. a borrowed ladder & a tube of sealant ... :)   :)   :)

banned said...

Why doesn't Brown do the decent thing and shoot  himself?

microdave said...

The one eyed twat would probably miss!!

Atheist Ranter said...

I didn't know Friday was "Burn a cunt day"???