Thursday 25 December 2008

A Grumpy Old Twat Mas


Sorted.
I have recovered from yesterday's annual man pilgrimage to the High Street.  This ritual did not pass without scars, both mental and physical, but I have survived.
The big day is here and I am all kitted out ready for any eventuality. In fact Pigsy even suggested that I look resplendent in my finest Christmas safety wear! 
Nanny will be pleased, I'm sure, too.
I have even included asbestos underwear just in case I decide, as last year, to set light to my farts at the dinner table. It's the only party trick I know!
In fact I feel quite cheery today as I sit here awaiting a hearty meal and the impending arrival of my very good friends 'Chablis', 'St.Emilion' and 'Islay' . My other good friend, 'Bolli', arrived much earlier this morning but has already departed.
Twat Mas! Don't you just hate it?

No comments: