Wednesday 3 December 2008

Barking Mad Muslims

Yet another example of PC madness.
Tayside Police have had to apologise to Islamic leaders after publishing a photograph of a puppy which was deemed to be "offensive" to Muslims.
Apparently Muslims think that dogs are dirty and disgusting.

What the fuck!

Excuse me for stating the bleeding obvious but I thought Tayside was in Britain and
Britain is predominately a dog loving country.
So what the buggery bollocks are we doing apologising
(yet again) to this oversensitive minority of fucking cretins.

Well I've got some free advice for those twats,
with dirty and disgusting beards, who don't like dogs.
Fuck the fuck off to a country that doesn't have as many.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was putting out my England flag for t'world cup when I realised it might offend Muslims, so I made sure by writing "Allah is a twat" on it...