Friday 28 August 2009

Henry North London Blog


The following message has been posted at the request of
Henry North London:

"To all my usual readers, I wish to apologise that my blog is currently down for maintenance. There are other reasons too but I cannot discuss them currently. The blog will be back for business after Sept 26th at the latest.

In the mean time read my posts on National Death Service or the Libertarian South East Blog. I wish all my readers well and this is akin to why Nightjack was shut down so you will appreciate why I have had to take such drastic measures. Rest assured that all the posts still exist and that you will be able to read again in a month's time."


Henry North London

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Henry.
I'll be with you in spirit and with everything crossed. Don't let those freedom fucking bastards get the better of you and I look forward to seeing you back on your blog soon ;-)

Catosays said...

Me too.
Big kiss from Cato...well not really but you know what I mean.

Henry North London 2.0 said...

Thanks G.O.T. Much obliged. Normal service will be resumed in September.

Oldrightie said...

Regardless of any political disagreement I am with you, Henry. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Henry.

Laffin Assasin

All Seeing Eye said...

Looking forward to the blog being back. Best of British, n all that...

Dark Lochnagar said...

Best of luck, Henry. Your fight is our fight.

Anonymous said...

.

Henry North London 2.0 said...

?

Raymond said...

I am convinced with you after reading your whole blog information,i must say you have incredibly well versed