Thursday 20 August 2009

G.O.T. Twats Twitter Tsar Twat

A couple of days ago I thought it only right and proper that I should welcome the new Twattering Twitter Twat Tsar, Kerry 'suck my way up Labour's greasy pole' McCarthy, by sending her a Grumpy Old Twat twat.


Actually this was the second one that I sent, just to make sure that the deletion of the first one I twatted wasn't some kind of 'technical' problem on her part. No, sure enough, this fucker disappeared too.
Good job I took a screen grab of it then, eh ;-)

Imagine my surprise then, when Kerry 'Madame Moderation' McCarthy, became a follower of my Twitter Twatter twattings about 5 minutes later!


Typical Labour Party. They censor the fuck out of the bloggers in any way they can but they just love to know what the fuck you're up to.

Twitter Twats!

8 comments:

Houdini said...

Careful, this twittering twat is another Labour fucking mong bestest mate of that cunt Mrs Dale.

She'll slap you down if you're not careful...Mrs Dale I mean.

GoodnightVienna said...

The esteemed MP for Mogadishu East has always struck me as being rather vacuous. I used to read her blog occasionally but it's so self-righteously derivative now that I don't bother. If her twitter-twatting is as good as her blog the idea will sink without trace.

RantinRab said...

She is a complete fucking cunt. A cunt who twats shite every single fucking minute of every fucking bastard day 'cos her bawbag boss told her to.

We should do a hash tag (or whatever it's called) #kerryisacunt

Old Holborn said...

What Rab said

Oldrightie said...

What OH said Rab said.

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that the best way that we could piss this old trout off, is by getting a list of her twittering contacts, drafting a standard "Tweet" of our own findings about Mizzz McCarthy, and then sending it out to all of her "Friends" on Twitter.
That way she may well get negative comment from the very people that she wishes to indoctrinate with Gordon's laughable spin and propaganda...

Just an idea...

Anonymous said...

Some excellent ideas here!

Be fucking brilliant if we could fuck her twatter in the arse and an excellent way of pissing pant pissing Gordon off too.

I'll look into it ;-)

RantinRab said...

I love it when a plan comes together!

(copyright Hannibal Smith, A Team)