Tuesday 30 June 2009

Ed Balls Is A Liar

Apparently Ed 'Blinky' Balls doesn't take to kindly to being called a liar.
Even though we all know that he is one.

This from Fraser Nelson:
Ed Balls has just called me up about my post from this morning , hopping mad. He instructed me to "take that post down now". I thought he was joking: has there been some change to the constitution where ministers now have power over the media? But he was deadly serious. "You should not call me a liar," said Balls. I told him that if he doesn't want to be called a liar, “he shouldn't tell lies”. His defence is that his point about debt is a Brownie, not a lie - okay, he didn't put it quite like that. But when he said "debt" he referred to the "ratio of national debt to gross domestic product" which is forecasted in the Budget to start falling in eight to nine years time. Now the Budget, of course, has a "horizon" running out in 2013/14: there are literally no plans beyond that. It is a lie to suggest otherwise.

So there you have it.
Ed Balls doesn't like being called a liar.

So, we all know what to do now then if we want to wind up the sniveling little shit. Tell the whole fucking world and his wife, on the blogosphere, that Ed 'blinky-pants-on-fire" Balls is a liar.

It's not going to be very easy for that thieving twat to ring everyone up and threaten them now, is it!

◊◊◊  ◊◊◊

Even more offensive Little Miss and Mr Men available here

3 comments:

Lawson said...

Hehe! I'm luvvin'it GOT. The comments on Fraser's blog are wicked.

PMQs are going to be good value tomorrow.

Barking Spider said...

Those balls with the hairs on made me laugh my leg off.

The End (Bye Bye!) said...

Ed Balls-Up is a liar, thief and scoundrel.

There, I've said it, what can he do about it?

.... hang on, there's some one at the front door.....

(distant gun shot and sound of body falling limply to carpet)