Monday 1 November 2010

Mid-Term USA Election Results Live Blog Nov 2


A night of high drama and humiliation is expected, on Tuesday, for the half black Kenyan fuckwit and his dickwipe Democrats ..... and we're going to bring it to you live here on GrumpyOldTwat.

The BBC has systematically ignored the failure of Hoax'n'Change, glossed over the rise of the Tea Party and dismissed the rise of small-government anti-Obama voices as 'kooks' and 'racists'. Tuesday night will see the BBC's runaway love-in coverage hit the buffers of the US electorate, and we're going to live-blog the humiliation as it unfolds.

It'll be starting at midnight (UK time), and we'll be joining in with the readers of Biased-BBC, A Tangled Web, AllSeeingEye and Barking Spider.

Crack open a bottle, or two, of your favourite tipple and join in the fun!

.

7 comments:

The Grim Reaper said...

Hehe. Might come and join the party, but depends on how a meeting goes this evening...

Andrew Ampers Taylor said...

I shan't be staying up. Alas there is no point. I am on anti-biotics at the moment (stop laughing, it's bronchitus) ;) so if I can't drink alcohol, I will retire early...

But I'll hear the good news in the morning...

Captain Haddock said...

Unlike poor old Ampers (hope you're feeling better soon Mate) .. I won't be staying up either ..

Quite simply because I don't give a Monkey's fuck ...

The bloke undoubtedly needs good kick in the bollocks .. but he's not important enough to come between me & my pit ...  ;)

Heads on poles said...

Oh yes - sign me up!
Watching that ugly salesman lose his control would be worth being a bit tired on Wednesday.

Caratacus said...

<span>Just consulted my diary Gotty and find that I am already booked to watch some paint dry that evening...  
 
But good luck to one and all who would like to see the BBC bent over the kitchen table and arse-fucked. I will catch up on all this the following morning. What a boring old fart I am.</span>

Bring On The Revolution said...

Yes I think watching some paint dry is far more exciting than watching that hubristic self-righteous half black Muzzie Obama cunt droning on about "Can we fix it? Yes we can!" Bob the Builder could do a far better job than that utterly useless cunt Obama! Lets just hope that what happened to that other Marxist cunt JFK back in 1963 will also happen to Ob-fucking-ama in 2010!!!

Bring On The Revolution said...

Yes I think watching some paint dry is far more exciting than watching that hubristic self-righteous half black Muzzie Obama cunt droning on about "Can we fix it? Yes we can!" Bob the Builder could do a far better job than that utterly useless cunt Obama! Lets just hope that what happened to that other Marxist cunt JFK back in 1963 will also happen to Ob-fucking-ama in 2010!!!