Saturday 20 November 2010

Politictionary© : A Brand New Political Game

I've just invented Politictionary© ... an exciting(?) and very simple game where I post a description of a political figure of note, which I have found within a blogpost or its comments, and you have to try and guess who it is. More than likely it'll be an unflattering but accurate quote (IMHO) about some fuckwit or other connected with politics but I'm sure you'll get the general idea.


Ok then, so here's my first offering:

"Simply put, he's a politically correct halfwit who doesn't know what he's letting himself in for. He'll ignore the warnings, scream "racist", and in 20 years time, when he's getting old, he'll suffer at the hands of those he defended against those who warned him."

So, who do you think it is then?

Yes, yes, I know ... you want the answer now and you can't be fucked to try and guess who it is ... in which case I might as well tell you now then ... I found the quote in amongst the comments here.

Hmmmm, on second thoughts Politictionary© isn't really that exciting is it and it's just too fucking simple for words when you can go straight to the answer without even having one single guess. In fact, the more I think about it ... the more I realise that Politictionary© is no more than a glorified 'Quote of the Day' kind of thing.

Oh well ... 'twas fun while it lasted.

Perhaps I should just stick to posting stuff like this then ....


... which Dr Unbewachter emailed in to me after spotting it on EBay recently?

*dunno*
.

16 comments:

microdave said...

Maybe the owner of that Hoodie works here?

Corrugated Soundbite said...

Oooooh, it's a tricky one Gotty. But I know it's someone who has historically been popular around these here parts ;-)

I won't say where the link comes from. I thank you on behalf of the author though ;-)

Captain Haddock said...

Its probably not him .. but I reckon George Galloway fits the bill rather neatly ..

GrumpyOldTwat said...

"If your hamburger tastes funny it's because I jacked off over it" < wanker!

GrumpyOldTwat said...

"<span>someone who has historically been popular around these here parts" < I take it that was said with some sarcasm? </span><span> ;) </span>

GrumpyOldTwat said...

George Galloway? Yes, that would describe him perfectly too. Btw, likin' the new avatar, about time you had one ;)

Corrugated Soundbite said...

Indeedy :)

We're probably more or less aligned on the antics and rhetoric of the Fat Poof! 

Captain Haddock said...

Ta Gotty ...

And I've now sussed out your culprit ...

banned said...

<span>"in 20 years time, when he's getting old, he'll suffer at the hands of those he defended against those who warned him."</span>
<span>The feminists seem to have awoken to the peril that Islamismistas pose for them, one might have thought the poofs would wake up soon as well.</span>
<span></span>
<span>"Grumpy white blokes, Benders and Fems Unite Against Intolerant Islam Now!" has rather a good ring to it.</span>

Captain Haddock said...

I don't even think its a clear-cut as being either Black or White, Male or Female, Queer or Straight ..

I think its high time people woke up to the fact that Islam is a fossilised, petrified, vitrified belief system .. frozen forever in the 7th century ..

Other belief systems (and I have no truck with any of them) have evolved in line with the rest of society, enabling the creation of the "Secular State" .. 

And until that realisation dawns on the majority & onthose who are Islamic apologists and excuse-makers .. Islam will always be at loggerheads with the rest of the world ..

Caratacus said...

With you there Captain:-

"Those petulant capricious sects,
 Maggots of corrupted texts"

Religion brings more misery into this world than just about anything else.

I've been teaching my 4 year old Granddaughter my three rules: "Be nice. Be nice. Be nice".
The fourth rule comes later on in life!

microdave said...

What's the fourth rule? - Would it be  "If you can't be nice, at least be honest"??

Caratacus said...

Until it's time not to be nice.

By which time, hopefully, the default position of good manners will be ingrained. Not saying it's right, just that it's stood me in good stead (when I've managed to apply it) as it did my step-father and seems to be doing for my son so far.

When all the excitable bits of human nature are stripped out of the equation (religion, politics, lust, avarice and so forth) what remains is 'good form'. It's what makes us British!

Captain Haddock said...

The fourth rule should perhaps be ...

If being nice is impossible under the circumstances .. get your retaliation in first, fast & hard ...

Otherwise known as "Do unto others before they do you" ..  ;)

Caratacus said...

That's about it Captain...

Life ain't fair, Life ain't just,
Life blesses the man
Who gets his blow in fust

Nominedeus said...

Is it Harriet Harman? I promise I haven't looked at the answer!