Tuesday 17 August 2010

Blog Twats Poll Results 2010 [Part 2]

Many thanks to the dozens of blogs who promoted it and the hundreds of voters who took part in the Blog Twats Poll 2010. I was genuinely surprised by how much interest it generated with over 80 different blog and twitter twats being nominated and an excellent cross section of the political spectrum being proposed as blogosphere twats.


The votes are all in and they have been counted, checked, verified and tampered with* which means I now have a definitive list of the Top 20 Blog Twats in the political blogosphere, as voted for by you.  I scored each list of votes by giving 10 points to the top one, down to 1 point for the maximum of ten allowed. So ..... here are your most twattish blogging and micro blogging twats from position 10 right up to the all important Number 1 Blog Twat :

10  Alastair Campbell (Twat soup)

  9  Obnoxio (Not so scary now)
 
  8  Boatang & Demetriou (Pair of twats)
 
  7  Tax Research UK (Richard Murphy twat deductible)
 
  6  Guido Fawkes (Lost the plot)

  5  Bloggerheads (TwaTim Ireland)
 
  4  Terry Kelly (The twat cuntroller)

  3  Liberal Conspiracy (Not so sunny Hundal)
 
  2  Kerry McCarthy (Ex Twitter twatter tsar twat)
 
  1  Iain Dale (Hissy fitting twat)


Positions 11 through to 20 can be found in the previous results post HERE.

What do you think of the results then?
Personally I thought that there were one or two surprises, in amongst the more predictable of the blogging twats.

As for the Number One spot?
Hmmmm, I couldn't possibly comment ;-)


*for any twatmongs that would possibly think otherwise, obviously that's a fucking joke!


Bookmark and Share

16 comments:

Ampers said...

Glad to see GrumpyOldTWAT isn't featured! :)

Amps

GrumpyOldTwat said...

With a name like mine it's already a given but I was glad to see that I did pick up a few votes though .... which was kind of reassuring.

Ampers said...

Never mind, perhaps most of us don't see you as a twat? ;)

Oldrightie said...

Exactly as I would personally have placed them.

Captain Haddock said...

Seconded, Ampers ....

concrete pump said...

Good stuff, i'd have had that cunt Hundal at number one myself but i can see why you put Dale there.

GrumpyOldTwat said...

Cheers CP but just to clarify .... this is NOT MY Top Ten, it's been compiled from all the votes of readers who've submitted their choices of Blog Twats ;)

GrumpyOldTwat said...

:-[

killemallletgodsortemout said...

Poor old Mrs. Dale!!!

The Grim Reaper said...

What?!?! Bloggerheads ISN'T at the top of the chart?

Re-count!

Don't make me call the lawyers about these hanging chads, Gotty... ;)

The Grim Reaper said...

I see you as a blogger who never fails to make me laugh, make me think about the world, and sometimes make me very angry indeed.

You're definitely grumpy, probably fairly old, but I don't see you as a twat. Though a fair few other people do, I'm sure...

The Grim Reaper said...

<span>Or should that be re-cunt? Either's good in this case.</span>

Anonymous said...

Where the fuck is the limp wristed old libelist Paul "I love your cash" Flynn?

Indyanhat said...

great a full list of twats to avoid!, there are twats and there areTWATS!!!! GOT you are one of the former and affectionately thought of, they are the latter and need a good TWATTING!

GrumpyOldTwat said...

Yes, oh dear, what a shame ;)

GrumpyOldTwat said...

Yep! Re-cunt works best for me ;)