Saturday 27 June 2009

My Contribution To Global Warming

Gordon is at it again.
Throwing shit loads of money, that we don't fucking have, at some Global problem or other in a pathetic effort to appear statesman-like on the World stage.

This time its Global warming or climate control or whatever else 'they' are calling it this week. It's all total bollocks anyway and a complete fucking con if you ask me.

So, in a nut shell, Gordon Brown is making a bid to lead the World in Global warming by launching a ground breaking initiative (not my fucking choice of words) to set up a £60 billon rescue fund.

Yes that's right. 60 fucking billion pounds!

Where the fuck is he going to get that from then?

I have a much better suggestion, Mr Gordon 'Global' Brown.
Stand still while I throw a can of petrol over you and chuck a lighted Zippo in your direction

Now that's what I call making a useful contribution to Global warning!

Image by Lorenzo

6 comments:

Lawson said...

He's getting evermore delusional. It would be a kindness to help him and end our misery.

Anonymous said...

Gordon's made so many guest promotional appearances on my blog, I can't even get a post in sideways, and now he thinks he's got TALENT doh!

banned said...

£60Billion, 'where the fuck is that coming from ? ' was my thought too as my eyes glazed over that article.
What a deluded wanker, Inspirational pic from Lorenzo, boy will go far.

The End (Bye Bye!) said...

Brown really should consider self-immolation as a very decent career move.

He is less than useful as a functioning (barely) human being.

May return soon..fuckety fuck. said...

gordoom should consider hanging his fucking self!

Global McDeath said...

It will be the Contaminated Vaccine for you lot this winter whenn I bring in ENFORED VACCINATIONS.

Criminal charges
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/case-about-bird-flu/