Tuesday 14 July 2009

Lawson Narse


Just a quick note to explain the absence of Lawson Narse from his blog Flying War Pigs and from his postings here, at GrumpyOldTwat, for nearly a week or so.

He has emailed me to say that he had 'a bit of an incident' last Friday morning, I won't go into detail here but it was serious enough to keep him hospitalised until today (Tuesday). He assures me that he is now on the mend but is also in possession of a complete pharmacy!

He will return to blogging just as soon as he feels able.

We all miss you my friend but take your time to recover fully so that you will be able to give Gordon, and his band of fucktards, both barrels upon your welcome return.

8 comments:

The End (Bye Bye!) said...

I wondered why his blog hadn't been updated for a few days. Thanks for letting us know.

Glad he's on the mend and hope he's back very soon.

Conan the Librarian™ said...

A virtual bunch of grapes and a half bottle slipped under the pillow from me.

Shibby said...

Sorry to hear that!

banned said...

Please send my/our very best wishes for a speedy return and I hope he survives without contracting Government Disease.

Virtual packet of cigs from me.

Catosays said...

Best wishes to the man!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes, get well soon Lawson.

Lawson said...

Thank you all for your kind wishes! I'm touched (well so me Mum always said.)

Normal service will resume as soon as I get the straitjacket off.

RantinRab said...

A speedy recovery to your good self!