Saturday 31 January 2009

I'm Just A Fucking GONT

I just can't help it.

I've just got so fucking grumpy recently because of all the bollocks being jerked off onto us by those twats at Nulabore and the mindless shit flying everywhere you turn and the constant feeling that we are all totally fucked.

The result of all this?
My sanity defense mechanism has finally kicked in and I've gone all fucking nostalgic.

Yes, I'm afraid that nostalgia is the thing for me at the moment, 70's and 80's way of life; music, food, drink, TV, films and cars. Well, anything really (except platform shoes, Crossroads and not-so-mobile phones) that helps me harp back to the good old fucking days.

Fucking hell I'm sounding really old.
A Grumpy Old Nostalgic Twat.
A GONT, if you will.

I think the problem started here and here then I started to get even more reflective after visting here, and here, I make no apologies, I think it's a good thing and reflection is a tool that should be used a little more often. It helps one to find a balance in life.

Fuck only knows how long this mini-mid-life-days of yore-bollocks is going to go on for, or what the fuck is going to appear on this blog in the next few days.

One thing I can be sure of, I'm going to thoroughly fucking enjoy it. If it's not for you then fair enough, pop back in a while when I've snapped out of it.

As for Gordoom.
Kiss my fucking arse goodbye for now (but no tongue).
Normal service will be resumed.
You fat cunt!


Glitter Band anyone???

(guaranteed devoid of the dirty, bald, goatee bearded, fat, old kiddy fiddler)

3 comments:

Screech said...

And all because if we don't smile at something genuine then we will all crack up

Anonymous said...

Exactly my point Screech.
It's time for a little light relief.

BRICKBAT said...

Same as grumpy and screecher !great childhood and a good old cracck!