Saturday 7 February 2009

Rantiest Rant of the Day

Just read this Jeremy Clarkson piece posted by The Screech.
I suggest you do the same, it's good and it contains the 'Rantiest Rant of The Day'!


Incidentally, as you probably already know, I'm not the biggest fan of Jeremy Twatson and his Twat Gear ensemble.

Used to love it. Not anymore.
It's turned into yet another waste of our Licence fee.

As much as it hurts me to admit it though, I damn well fucking admired The Twatson for having a go at Gordoom, the one-eyed fat fuck. Credit where credit is due, I say.

Anyhow, back to the real point in hand. I love a fucking good rant and I equally enjoy reading other fucking good rants too. So here, in my humble opinion, is 'The Rantiest Rant of the Day' courtesy of The Screech:

Jesus H Christ! What is it lately with all these uncalled for defenders, coming to the defence of someone they think needs defending without even asking those who they think need defending if they actually want defending? Just fuck off!!! Oh and before you go, pass me the scotch on ice and don't let the door hit you in the back of the head on the way out.

Fucking nice one!
That's the fucking way to have a damn good rant.
Let the fuckers have it with both barrels.

Twats! 

1 comment:

Screech said...

Cheers mate, i'm humbled, the arseholes just piss me right off. Ha ha word verification = purges