Thursday 29 April 2010

Brown, Bigot, Tucker and Griffin

I woke up this morning and was still fucking laughing at yesterday's Gordon Brown BigotGate moment. Then I saw this.......



Oh, my aching sides.

Still.... never mind the Prime Minister two faced, electorate slagging, dead man walking seems to have received support from an unlikely source.....

Leader of the British National Party, Nick Griffin, has said "I refer to all my supporters as bigots - it's a term of endearment, as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad that Gordon and I have something in common at last. In the event of a hung parliament, our parties might have enough in common to form a government."


Speaking to the Political Correspondent from The Lakelander's View, he continued, "listen you Scotch fucktard, Gillian Duffy is welcome in the BNP and so is everyone else who has voted Labour in the past and who doesn't like foreigners, not that there's anything wrong with being Foreign, you understand, as long as they stay in Foreignland."

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Upload the twat on to fletcher-dervish´s you-tube page for the crack?