Saturday 11 April 2009

Damian McBride Bin Ends

It is almost certain now that Damian McBride will be fucked off into obscurity, by Brownfinger's army of spin doctoring dickwipes, in a desperate attempt to disassociate the one eyed snot gobbling twat from a shit smearing campaign he, more than likely, had his own stubby little Brownfinger in anyway.

So, to celebrate , I thought I would open a bottle of this . . . 


"Well, how do you do, young Damain McBride?
Do you mind if I sit here, down by your graveside?
And I'll rest for a while in the warm summer sun,
I've been walking all day, Lord, and I'm nearly done."

Off to the wine rack now to see what I can crack open next in anticipation of Dolly 'pussydick' Draper's welcome departure to No Man's Land too.


***** Update *****
According to Guido, McBride has now been fired!
Nice.
So, please form an orderly queue Messrs. Draper, Watson and Brown.

Twats!

5 comments:

All Seeing Eye said...

Those who watch too much SKY TV and sit though the adverts...

www.compare-the-smear-twats.com

It really should be done.

Man in the Street said...

They are all utter fuckwits.

Cate Munro said...

Bravo G.O.T.! Fucking hilarious!

Fidothedog said...

hurrah.

banned said...

Nice G.O.T., very nice; might change the last " walking " to "wanking" for Damians epitaph.