Tuesday 21 July 2009

Seditious Poetry Corner

As you all know I am more than slightly partial to a little sedition (OK then, shitloads) and it's great to see it being executed well in the form of poems, from a talented seditious poet by the name of Cry Baby .

This is their latest offering . . . .
I’m the unelected dictator, I’m squatting in number 10,
You can try and try to evict me, time and time again.
It’s down to me, when I decide, when I want to call the election,
You cant touch me, I’m made of steel and I have the most protection.
That is just the first verse so I suggest you read the rest of it here.
You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Reece Hewitt said...

Poems are a great read with some funny home truths. Goes well with the picture too!

Anonymous said...

Hey cheers GOT! Poetry helps to keep my stress levels down a bit. And also thanks to Gigits and Reece for the encouragement.

The End (Bye Bye!) said...

It would be interesting to see some of these fine seditious poems set to music.

Any budding musicians out there?